Resources to check out:
* John 13-21 for You by Josh Moody is the free ebook this month from The Good Book Company.
* Another documentary to check out – The Church.
* Faith in Kids have produced a free Easter Escape Room for all the family.
* Check out this talk from Andrew Nicholls on Dealing with Depression from a recent Equip event at Oak Hill College.
* The first two editions of The Journal of Andrew Fuller Studies are now out.
* John Piper’s new massive book on Providence is a free pdf HERE.
* And a new app which I’m finding so useful for organising all my highlights is Readwise.
Some things to reflect on:
* Dan Steel has posted this helpful set of review questions from Marcus Honeysett from an Acts 29 Europe webinar.
* Brian Croft encourages pastors to value these 3 areas of their lives to help them preserve in ministry:
1) Get enough sleep.
2) Exercise regularly.
3) Eat a healthy balanced diet.
* Those following the @ReadingSpurgeon plan would have come across this quote in sermon #56: “I do not know how my brethren feel at prayer meetings; but they are so much akin to what heaven is, as a place of devotion, that I really think we get more ideas of heaven by the Spirit there, than in hearing a sermon preached.”
Jeremy Walker adds this comment, “And yet the prayer meetings often are the least well-attended meetings of many churches.”