I’ve been away this week at the Medhurst Ministries retreat for pastors and their families (which was outstanding!) so wasn’t expecting to have time to be able to post links from the last week to check out.
But as they say, plans change, so here’s a bonus edition of Latest Links and another 10 links…
- Handling encouragement in pastoral ministry
- Why I’m just not that bothered about Tom or Kanye…
- Kanye Album Review from a Pastor/Ex-rappers Perspective
- How should we respond to those who profess faith?
- Why Your Church Should Sing New Songs (Not Only Old Songs)
- Six lessons from Luther’s preaching
- Where Can Women Teach? Eight Principles for Christian Churches
- Why I Am a Protestant
- 6 Ways to Lead and Love Your Wife
- A Second Adam to the Fight…
(Photo: Ryan McGuire)