Here are some links from the last two weeks worth checking out…
- What is a healthy way for a pastor’s wife to relate to her husband?
- What Are the Biblical Grounds for Divorce and Remarriage?
- The Pew Prayer
- The Problem with Pastoral Plagiarism
- The Perils of Hipster Christianity and Why Young Evangelicals Reject Churches That Try To Be Cool
- SCAN the Scriptures
- Do I know you? No… and yes
- Our main task as leaders
- Matthew Henry on Family Worship
- How We Serve Each Other on Sundays
- How Should Miraculous Gifts Be Used in the Church?
- God is with us
- Beware the Over-Hyped Stat
- Worship Is A Big Deal: Part 5 Part 6
- What is a pastor’s greatest asset in caring for elderly widows?
- What if the local church fails to test, train, affirm, and send men into gospel ministry?
(Photo: Ryan McGuire)