This game will remind the children about how Naaman was healed.
Label the sides of the room ‘Naaman’s House’ ‘King’s Palace’ ‘Elisha’s House’ and ‘Jordan River’. When you call out the names, the children run to that side of the room. Also teach them the following commands.
- Servant girl – sweeping action
- King’s coming – stand up and salute
- In the army – march on the spot
- Wash in the river – pretend to go down into the water
- Leprosy – scratch arms and legs
The last child or two to perform the action is out.
[Idea taken from The Game is up (Book 2) from TnT Ministries].